Monday 4 July 2011

Summertime reading

Well the summer has truly come. 
Early morning I was sitting on the front porch having a cup of tea and the early day air was  already "you don't need shoes on" warm.
Time to do some fishing and read some books.....
I haven't added any titles to "the library" in a long while so I thought this might be a good time for us all to have a good summer read.
My pick today is Jack London's THE CALL OF THE WILD
The book is a classic  wilderness adventure.
Don't have this book in your own library?

Enjoy!





-Martin




2 comments:

Astrid said...

So I might need to read Call Of The Wild :) And we have vintage ones that I can! How lovely!
xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Marty,
I found the dvd of this book in KMart and I liked the story. I noticed the amazon reviews weren't that hot on it (the film). Sorry to see re your storm. Hope all is cleared up now. I bought some billy tea in the supermarket the other day and thought of you, as you posted on it. What is your favourite Canadian tea?
All the best,
Vanessa in oz