Friday 24 June 2011

Flashlight Friday

Another week has past and its Flashlight Friday again!
I'm getting a bit nervous about not having enough flashlights in the collection to sustain my Fridays with new material. We still have quite a few in "the vault" but no new flashlights have been added for the longest time.  
This lantern style light you see below  has no labelling.  It was probably made in Japan sometime in the 70's. It has a light that swings up and flashes. I think that is for using at the side of the road as a breakdown beacon. The cap on the swing up light was missing when I found the light so I fit the red cap off of a spray can on it. 
Did you notice?




Some people have asked me about how I photograph my blog pics.
Below is my complicated studio setup. The flashlight is sitting on the floor on top of a piece of white paper. 


The backdrop is resting up against my refrigerator . A magnet on the door holds the paper up.


It seems to work....

-Martin

2 comments:

Astrid said...

oooh I like this one! Helping you was fun today.
Very complex indeed ;)
xox

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#10827 can buy propecia online - propecia mayo clinic