Tuesday 22 November 2011

Time

Time 
Time has been passing by faster than I like it to. 
Since my last post I have been working more than I care to and hunting less than I normally do...
Tasks like fixing my wood furnace and making money to pay for dental bills and real things like taxes
have been pressing.....
But one can hunt for time too......


In and amongst a forest of distractions I managed this fall to make a two week trip up to Northern Quebec
with my bow and arrows



A goal of this trip was to travel some new ground and take my recently departed friends
Coleman Lantern
along to light in the quiet of an isolated lake...

Before my friend died suddenly this year, we had always planned to make a trip like this to Quebec.
Time though just got in the way of that ever happening......

Gerry....
You may be gone but you certainly are not forgotten...

-Martin





2 comments:

a blog about the little things said...

You've been missed!
This is a lovely post; I love that Gerry's Lantern lit the way on your hunting trip.
It sucks that taxes & dental bills take precedence over bows & arrows. How's about making & selling a 'Men Wielding Flashlights & Arrows' calendar to make extra cash? I'd buy that. ;)
xox

injection port liners said...

Wonderful read. im certainly well informed.