Friday 30 March 2012

Flashlight Friday

FLASHLIGHT
CHALLENGE!!!



Yes its Flashlight Friday
 The sun is shining warmly through the window and thoughts of spring are on my mind today.
In the spirit of new spring beginnings I am putting forward a challenge to all my faithful readers...

An LED "flashlight mod"!

Go to the dollar store and buy a LED flashlight 
(there are a variety of types and configurations to choose from....and yes they sell batteries there too) ...take your new light apart and re-assemble it in a new and creative housing. 

What?????

For some inspiration  click on the links below....




Send me pics of your results and I will post them!

Good luck!

-Martin




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#21963 propecia results 10 years - buy propecia england