Tuesday 26 June 2012

Morning Reflection

The garden has taken off with recent rains and my
spinach is ready for picking...


Sitting on the front porch working on a repetitive task I take a moment to reflect on this blog

Flashlights and Arrows...

Its been an enjoyable introspective experience for me from its conception and something I intent to continue...
A at times the experience can be a lonely one...
Posting, often without response...
A few have become "followers" 
(scroll down the column on the right of your screen)
This gives individuals an opportunity to participate in my blog by posting their own comments to my posts...
I enjoy hearing from readers...
Many have chosen to subscribe to my posts and are content to just read the posts without interacting. 
I encourage all you readers to become "followers" so you have the opportunity to chime in if you like...
The contact from followers has added another dimension to the blog...
Followers can even comment on other followers comments, further enriching this wonderful venue!

Evelyn Glennie is quoted as saying...

"I hope the seeds I have sown will be taken up by those who will follow me because the journey I have begun cannot be undertaken in isolation."


My sentiments exactly...

-Martin

1 comment:

Cap said...

MARTIN
I'm guilty of not commenting on you blog.This blog is the first thing I check after my e-mail.After knowing you for a while everything that you write reflects the genuine person you are.Keep up the good work and don't change the way you live and your unique personality.
Cap