Tuesday 5 June 2012

Searching for Coleman

Just when I thought that I would never see another vintage coleman lantern at a yard sale these two lamps showed up last weekend!


The green lantern is a 220F with a Sunrise stamp that reads 6  68
(produced in June of 1968)
And the red lantern is a 200A stamped 2   53
(produced in Feb of 1953)


This lanterns seems to have a bit of a posture problem. I guess it must have fallen at some point and is a bit bent out of shape.
Time to check with some other collectors for some hints on restoring it...

My new 200A is a diminutive lantern (only 12 inches tall) in almost perfect shape.





I think it is the most beautiful lantern I have collected to date...

-Martin


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is awesome. The Wholesale Flashlights products which I have buyed from one of the dealer was fine & good.